Automation of billingIt will be very convenient if you can control "PayPal" as a billing system from the workflow system "Questetra".
For example, if you create a mechanism that automatically issues a "PayPal invoice according to delivery details" immediately after "product delivery flow" is completed, it is possible to prevent the occurrence of "billing mistake" or "billing omission". If the current situation is a billing operation that mails a "paper invoice", it is also possible to reduce all stamp fee, printing fee and office work labor costs to zero.
In the previous article, I introduced you mechanisms that automatically instructs PayPal "to generate invoices in PayPal" and "to send the invoice generated in PayPal further to customers".
- Episode 525: How to Send OAuth2 Request from Automatic Step
- Episode 527: Calling PayPal Invoicing API at Auto-step
Further automationIf you could automate
- letting PayPal generate a "PayPal Invoice", and
- letting PayPal send a "PayPal Invoice" via email,
I would like to further automate
- confirming payment to PayPal. (Improve efficiency of debt collection business)
In this article, we will consider assembling the automatic Steps cleverly and making the "payment check flow" unmanned.
* Here, programming knowledge is required since we are going to use "Script Task" which is a type of automatic Step
[Entry reception system-PayPal billing-Payment confirmation]